“As a very high volume seasonal restaurant, it is so comforting knowing we have a PEO resource and service company taking care of our employee and back office needs. 7 Star Hospitality Resource delivers much more than payroll services, they offer solutions and strategies to improve and grow our business while always looking out for our bottom line.” – Ollie Klein, Klein’s Fish Market and Waterside Café, Belmar, NJ
Professional Employer Organization (PEO) Services
7 Star is recognized as one of the nation’s leaders in the PEO and HR Outsourcing industry. As a division of Triton HR, both 7 Star and Triton HR will combine their experience in human resources, risk management, benefits and payroll to ensure your business operates efficiently. Together we will help you reduce administrative costs and give back critical time to grow your business.
Our PEO Service goals are to:
- Ensure that you comply with ACA regulations to insulate you 100%
- Manage your payroll processing and tax filing
- Handle ALL HR related functions within your organization
- Offer Workers’ Compensation through our specialized PEO program
- Help you meet HR State and Federal regulations such as: FMLA, ACA, FLSA, COBRA, HIPAA, ADA
- 100% financial insulation through our Safeguard Program
- Take care of all your back office needs
The benefits of 7 Star PEO include:
- Fortune 500 type benefits packages
- Medical insurance claims management
- Workers’ Compensation claims management
- Web-based payroll technology
- Time & attendance platform
- HR technology
- Recruitment support
- Pre-employee testing
- Background verification services
- e-Verify services
- Customized compensation analysis
- Employee call center – “concierge-style service”
- compliance management; ACA, COBRA, FMLA
Take The PEO Test!
Is 7 Star right for your business?
Take the PEO test and find out! Every YES answer means 7 Star can help.
- Would you like to lower your costs to provide employee benefits and Workers’ Compensation?
- Would you like a Fortune 500 style benefits programs which would allow you to attract and retain a higher quality work force?
- Would you like to offer a 401(k) or pension plan at no administrative cost?
- Would you like your company to comply with ACA, ERISA, HIPPA, ADA, FMLA, COBRA, etc?
- Would you like to concentrate on growing your business and let 7 Star deal with the headaches of payroll, taxes, benefits and human resources?
- Would you like more information on 7 Star?
Lightening the Load With a Professional Employer Organization
Partnering with a PEO service may have been a distant thought in the past, but with 700-900 PEOs in operation, it’s a service well worth exploring. PEO services are on the rise, up over 10% in 2012 from under 5% in 2010, making it a critical factor in business’ future plans. The benefits of outsourcing HR services work goes well beyond recruitment support – true PEO optimization means working with a company that delivers high-quality service to both employees and employers.