Triton Benefits and HR Solutions is always looking for bright, energetic people to join our friendly team of associates.
Join Our Team of Human Resource Professionals!
We provide ongoing HR training and professional opportunities to better prepare you for your position, while also improving your skills of interfacing with our clients.
You will benefit from a team of skilled HR professionals with a wide variety of backgrounds that, together, create a talented group of individuals. Also, we offer a comprehensive benefits package.
Health Insurance Specialists
Triton Benefits & HR Solutions, one of NJ’s largest brokerage firms is looking for a motivated Sales Rep to fill an opening in Woodbridge, New Jersey. This position offers a very competitive salary with uncapped commission potential. Triton Benefits is a national group health benefits brokerage firm offering innovative group health plan designs, support, and HR technology. The synergy between being a benefits broker and understanding HR technology’s impact on most businesses is key to being a 21st-century broker. Triton’s deep knowledge and team expertise allow them to offer major carrier plans, level and self-funded plans, compliance planning and ACA expertise.
Responsibilities of the Sales Representative:
- Hunter Role: Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Represents Company services in a positive and professional manner to ensure continued sales and Company growth by developing positive business relationships with prospects.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Make outbound calls to the assigned territory by phone to regular and prospective customers to develop relationships and execute individual sales goals.
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with clients including scheduling and attending meetings and understanding the nature of the clients’ business.
- Maintain SalesForce.com database.
- Meet product quotas by preparing and delivering effective product presentations.
- Meet monthly sales goals.
- Reach out, develop and increase customer base from leads generated by Marketing Department.
- Prepare client and sales paperwork for submission to New Accounts Department.
- Work collaboratively with all internal departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree plus.
- At least 3 years of demonstrated and proven experience is required.
- Experience must include heavy outside sales (B+B sales)
- Health license is required.
- Must have a positive “can-do” attitude, possess a passion for building relationships and be a self-starter who regularly demonstrates initiative.
- Other requirements include effective oral and written communication skills, and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Salesforce, and Outlook.
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission potential.
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability.
- 401k retirement plan with company contribution.